- Christmas trees & the "halls" are all decked with holiday cheer
- My Christmas shopping has been done for more than a week
- All presents are wrapped and ready to go
- All my cards have been sent out (about 50 - including color copies of the annual update & photos), with the exception of the one card that I need an air-mail stamp for, since it's going to Belgium
- All my holiday baking is done
Now all I have to do is pack up the goodies in tins for Rugrat's teachers and the neighbors, and I can officially sit down with a big ol' glass of wine and call it good. Whew!